Friday, November 18, 2011

happy bday paul


uncle tadd came for a visit from provo, ut last night.  
he surprised paul for his birthday.
so great to see you, tadd!


this monet painting is one of my all time favorites.
i've just downloaded it onto my phone for my background.
it will make me happy every time i use it.




happy birthday, yesterday, to my amazing husband.
margo and my mom drove from utah today so we waited to celebrate
with them.  kendall, ben's girlfriend also just arrived home from college.
we all went to gabi's basketball game and then headed out to a birthday dinner altogther.

i had plans for everyone to come back to the house for cake and pressies
but the kids had other plans...........so we will continue the celebrations another day.

margo and grandma are here for thanksgiving.
the holiday season has officially started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment