Wednesday, January 8, 2014

christmas eve 2013

hi friends and happy new year...
i am back but cautious.  unfortunately, our family was in a car accident
on new years day in estes park, colorado.
we are so grateful to be here and appreciate the care on our behalf at estes park medical center.
we continue to recover and heal and i admittingly am taking the longest.  as i regain my faculties and work on getting back to familiar, please be patient and just so you know, any cheer or happy wishes on our behalf is felt tenfold.  
loving wishes to you and yours.  life is good.

Christmas Eve 2013
shared with my sister and her family as well as my mum!


i spent two days making my first buche de noel for a festive dessert complete with marzipan mushrooms.  in junior high, my
 best friend's mom would make a buche de noel for our french class each 
Christmas.  I have been fascinated by this honorable french classic since then!


santa's coming...............

3 comments:

  1. Sooo glad to have you "back on the blog"...

    Daily cheer and healing wishes coming to you from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been missed. Much love to you all and prayers for a speedy recovery. Must say....I am loving the chalk board menus. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having your "voice" back again. And hearing your voice today. And hearing from Paul a few minutes ago. My mother's heart is quietened and assured. Know how precious you are to us.

    ReplyDelete