Monday, August 22, 2011

brasserie ten ten


and the birthday celebrations continue.......



all dressed up, we went out to dinner to
brasserie ten ten
the closest venue we could get to my birth country - france.



alisa and jerry came too!


it was an evening of laughter 
as well as cheese, baguettes, onion soup, duck, crepes, savory french sauces and......


mussels.


nicole was in her element with these gorgeous
foods and flavors.


margo decided to be adventurous and try some new foods.
she even considered ordering escargots but wimped out in the end.


uncle jerry and gabrielle



sab had a sunburned nose and didn't want it photographed.
you look so handsome tonight, sab!

once again, thank you so much for 
celebrating with me.

i loved sharing this momentous birthday with my family.
i was so lucky to have all my children around me.
the most precious gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment