Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flowers in the Mail


one just never knows what the day will bring.......

the doorbell rings.....and a beautiful box
is delivered, addressed to me!





infant star-gazer lilies

from my dear friend Melissa in australia......
i can't believe my eyes, my nose has also joined in on the fun

........i am instantly transported back to our home

in australia......
thank you so much my thoughtful friend
......there isn't another cut flower in the world that 

reminds me more of australia than these.

.......and sent to cheer me up with loving get well wishes.
i suddenly feel so much better.......

thank you for your kindness, melissa

....the flowers are beautiful


memory-

.....star gazer lilies remind me of the birth of our baby gabrielle.  friends sent them in celebration of her arrival - these gorgeous lilies became frequent visitors in our australian home from then on....

1 comment:

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ to you always, dear friend! excited to add temporarily to the beauty in your life ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete