Friday, March 4, 2011

willy wonka, at last!



ella sarah gets dressed
was the title of the book we read today at golden days nursery school.
in the story, ella sarah has definite ideas about the clothes she wants to wear so.......

lila & ryan
 were asked to choose their own outfits to wear to school today

ryan = red plaid shirt, khaki pants, purple tie, turquoise socks, cowboy boots and a cape
lila = white sweater twinset, white tights, white furry boots and a rainbow tutu          




at the end of the book she and her friends have a 
tea party
and so did we.......




sebastian and crooner josh 
had an off-period at school,
so they headed to the house and played the piano and sang for an hour or two.



willy wonka jr. TONIGHT...
at long last, the mesa elementary production of 
willy wonka jr.

gabrielle as veruca salt in process.........
the curlers go on at home,


then she heads off to school for makeup.......
the school library is transformed in to a frenzy of makeup artists and actors......


gabrielle veruca gets star treatment.........


mikes, props, into character..........

   
                      violet beauregard                                     charlie bucket                           ms. & mike teevee
                 

the "green" room
check out the oompa loompas!!

lights, camera, action!


"spoiled brat" veruca (in her fur cape) 
wins a golden ticket!!!!

veruca (now wearing a white fur stole) demands......
mr. wonka, i want a pink candy boat, an oompa loompa, candy bubbles, a squirrel....
now!

by the way............
"I want the world, I want the whole world,
I want to lock it all up in my pocket, it's my bar of chocolate
give it to me...NOW!
I want a party with rooms full of laughter,
I want a ton of ice cream.
And if I don't get the things I am after,
I'm going to screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam!!!


you were fantastic, little one!!!
BRAVO!


we are all SOOOO proud of you!!
you're a natural!


aunt alisa, dad, sab and ben loved it!!  (mom too!)

oh, and your cousins as well!!! and uncle jerry!


you were fantastic and we loved watching you!!
congratulations on a job well done.  you deserve all the praise you received for your
hours and hours of practice, lessons and commitment.

veruca, we love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaagh! So sorry I couldn't be there... Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi/Veruca you looked like a winner.
    Try to wear a big red bow in your hair more often.
    I loved the colourful costumes and your dramatic
    acting. Well done.
    You also have very pretty legs which I had not
    noticed before.
    Thanks dear Janet for allowing us to be a part of
    many of your children's accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete