Friday, April 4, 2014

new neighbor


our friend and neighbor showed up at his house yesterday with a surprise for his family...

meet bronzelee. 
(named by their excited 8 year old daughter)
a very large and pregnant sow.

our neighbor's wife, a beautiful clothes designer from san francisco, is at a loss for words.
(i just went over to check on her. i mean, what do you say?  i don't think i was of much help...)

"okay j, i said.  let's put this in perspective.  the pig is probably very gentle, kind and means well.  i mean i'd rather know she is on my property at night than the wild, carnivorous animals like mountain lions and coyotes that normally prowl and stalk our neighborhood.  besides, she makes a lovely kitchen scraps compost bin."

the only other thing i have to say is..........
soooooooooeeeeeeeeeey!




4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just reading this! I love you. My rock in my despair, that's what you are to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just reading this! I love you. My rock in my despair, that's what you are to me...

    ReplyDelete