Wednesday, October 1, 2014

niece and nephews

a shout out to my sister today........it's her birthday.
happy birthday alisa!
i love that we live here in boulder together.  lucky, lucky.
growing up, it was the two of us vs. four brothers.  she was my wingman.

not only do i have my only sister close to me, but i also have the added bonus
of her kids, my beautiful niece and nephews.
dudes, let's have a sleepover!


lila and i made pigs in a blanket for dinner and then settled down for a
fun evening together.


poor james is recovering from a football injury.

to accompany our movie, lila, ryan and i made popcorn the old-fashioned way.
popcorn, oil, glass lidded pot on the stove.......
whoa, we overdid it on the exploding popcorn kernals as they 
quickly lifted the lid and overflowed.
ryan made a run for it.  i'm outta here!!, he yelled.


the twins let me read them a bedtime story, pulling at my heartstrings. 
this was one of my favorite times of the day when my kids were young.


we awoke early to name pancakes and then i had to return these puppies to their rightful owners.
alisa and jerry, thanks for lending me your fabulous kids.
i loved it, love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment