Monday, December 31, 2012

30 years......


both the photo and my favorite freshly squeezed fruit juice mix by paul.
thanks baby.


what an exciting day for gabi!!  
she is now en pointe.
she has worked so hard in her ballet classes to get here
and i am so proud of her.  
neither margo nor i ever made it this far in our ballet careers - so, way to go girl!
i loved attending her pointe shoe fitting and learned so much about this beautiful technique.
my darling, you are so strong and beautiful.


photo taken at deer creek reservoir, heber, utah just after our engagement.  i think paul's hair is longer than mine.

paul and i have just celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary.
wow, that is a very long time!  makes me feel very old!
i do have to admit i am quite chuffed that as a 21 year old
i was smart enough to choose for my man
such a devoted, committed, loving, expressive, reliable, exciting and loving companion
to be by my side. 
 i love you, my darling.  here's to 30 more.......

1 comment: