Monday, January 19, 2015

sunday's cake - skinny vanilla bean donuts


sunday lunch has been a family tradition for years.  with the gift of sunday afternoon's relaxed atmosphere, we love to gather family and friends around the table to share a meal and friendship.  it is also tradition for paul to take charge of the main meal. when here, the kids pitch in by contributing their favorite side dishes, tidying the house, vacuuming and setting the table.  me?  i get to make the salads and dessert or sunday's cake.  i would like to start sharing sunday's cake with you too starting with yesterday's sunday cake or skinny vanilla bean donuts.  


i love donuts.  if you ask me what my absolute favorite food is or give me the if you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one thing with you, what would it be? scenario, my answer to both would be.....donuts.  so, this first sunday's cake post is for skinny vanilla bean donuts. yum.  
you can find this recipe along with many mouth watering photos and other sweet baking recipes on my cakes pinterest board.  you may even like to follow along.
and yes, since you asked, my second favorite food is cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment