Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas card photo shoot

during the weekend that our kids surprised us, we were also able to fit in a family photo shoot. each year, i try to get my family on board for a christmas card family photo. i didn't think it was going to happen this year as we had never been all together since last christmas. but, our amazing kids came through and made it happen! thank you, guys. again, it meant so much!

here is a plethora of family photo shoot shots..........


all together, happy, happy, joy, joy......


and a big kiss for our cute photographer.
thank you, kensey!!

have a lovely weekend.


*real life: unfortunately, during our photo shoot my camera fell off the tripod and broke. it is now being operated on at a nikon shop somewhere in the midwest. i have been using our panasonic lumix  for my blog photos since then. i really, really miss my nikon and can't wait for it to be healthy, happy and in my hands again soon :(


No comments:

Post a Comment